Barfection specialises in helping people with little or no work experience break their way into the Hospitality industry. They do this via programmes which have been developed with local employers to give you the skills needed. Barfection Academy programme is a new practical training course that gets you ready for work as a bartender. The course is suitable for those looking to get their first job in hospitality or diversify their existing skills in cocktail bartending.
The course will involve the following:
- Barfection's industry-specific training for a cocktail bartender
- 5 days training
- Choose your pathway for a focused learning journey
- Sessions delivered by qualified teachers with industry experience
The course runs every month and is held in Liverpool at the following address:
9 Slater Street
ABOUT THE PROVIDER
Barfection is a training provider specialising in bartender and barista traineeships. Barfection specialises in helping people with little or no work experience break their way into the Hospitality industry with the mission to support and enhance the lives and careers of those that work or wish to work in the hospitality sector with a sole focus on front of house.
- Must be 18 or over, you might be asked to show proof of ID
- Must be able to get to Liverpool
- No prior work experience needed
For any enquiries, please email Develop Team