The Drinks Trust in providing goods and/or services and/or facilities - is also committed against unlawful discrimination of all those who work in the drinks hospitality industry.
The Drinks Trust commits to supporting all those within the industry to:
- Encourage equality, diversity and inclusion in the industry. Creating an environment that is inclusive where everyone feels welcome. Recognising that not everyone has the same starting point and ensuring that support is provided to create more equity in the industry. We understand the value that diversity creates in the industry, and actively support it.
- Create a working environment free of bullying, harassment, victimisation and unlawful discrimination, promoting dignity and respect for all, and where individual differences and the contributions of all staff are recognised and valued.
- This commitment includes training all those who work in the drinks hospitality industry about their rights and responsibilities under the equality, diversity and inclusion policy.
- Make opportunities for training, development and progress available to all staff, who will be helped and encouraged to develop their full potential, so their talents and resources can be fully utilised to maximise the efficiency of the organisation.
- Support victims of bullying, harassment, victimisation and unlawful discrimination.